Here are some of the things we will be working on this week:
- Fancying up our How-To books
- Word Detectives – using everything we know to solve unknown words
- Word Work
- Subtraction Word Problems
- Patterns in the sky (sun, moon, stars)
- The difference between day and night
- Practice addition math facts
- Read for 20 minutes each night and record in the Reading Log
- Retell the most important parts of the story in order
- Practice sight words from individual lists (if applicable). Students need to be able to say these words in a snap! To help students remember, try having them read the word, spell the word and write the word.
Important Dates and Reminders
- December 7 – 9:00am start
- December 12 – No School
- December 15 – 11:30am Dismissal (No play dates on buses due to over crowding)
- Fill out the Contact Form to share your contact information with other parents.
- Brrr – As the weather gets colder, please make sure your child wears warm clothes (like a jacket) to school!